[vlc] Re: Precise control of video speed... Possible ?

Derk-Jan Hartman hartman at videolan.org
Fri Oct 1 11:56:58 CEST 2004

Not currently, but it could be easily done i think.
VLC already has 2x 4x .5x etc trough the faster/slower commands.

If you had a way to input the rate value more exact, than vlc would
probably play at that rate.
If you want to add such code to a remote control interface or some
other interface that isn't used by most people (to avoid clutter) then
that would be excepted.

DJ

On 30 sep 2004, at 15:22, Sébastien Chevriau wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to know if there is a way to control finely the
> video speed of a dvd. For example i want to send
> command to the app (command line way) in order that it
> plays now the video file in 1.57x or 0.78x or any
> value i want.
> And if it is not possible is anyone know a software
> able to do this ?
>
> Thanks in advance for information.
>
> Sebastien
>

> Vous manquez d’espace pour stocker vos mails ?
> Yahoo! Mail vous offre GRATUITEMENT 100 Mo !
> Créez votre Yahoo! Mail sur http://fr.benefits.yahoo.com/
>
> Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Découvrez toutes les
> nouveautés pour dialoguer instantanément avec vos amis. A télécharger
> gratuitement sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com

---
Universiteit Twente
Derk-Jan Hartman (d.hartman at student.utwente dot nl)