[vlc] comment

Northwoods DS northwoods_ds at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 7 16:15:42 CEST 2004

Greetings,

Just downloaded your VLC software from the current
MacAddict disc.

I have used it to view some video movie copies created
on the Terapin unit. It works very well! But I have
not yet been able to view "licensed VCD movies" (in
other words, the official legal ones) that are sold in
the Far East.
(i.e. those sold by http://www.allvcd.com and other
authorized sales outlets.) These are some sort of
MPEG-1 discs - but each one I try using VLC indicates
"error."

Just letting you folks know.
I will also be sending a $ donation once I recharge my
PayPal account - I really appreciate you folks
developing VCD software for Mac.

Steve

=====
Northwoods Divine Science Resource Center
Wisconsin
http://www.angelfire.com/wi2/ULCds