[vlc] Re: VLC Player Logo

Derk-Jan Hartman hartman at videolan.org
Mon Oct 18 20:05:35 CEST 2004

I don't think this is being very kind. Please be careful with such
comments some people don't understand that this is a public list and
think 'videolan-people' are always answering them.

Everyone is always welcome to make and effort. I personally don't like
them either, but to say someone should go back to school is uncalled
for.

DJ

---
Universiteit Twente