[vlc] Re: Transcode problem

Benjamin Molina benmomo at doctor.upv.es
Tue Oct 26 09:42:38 CEST 2004

Hello,

the transcoded raw video will not be sent over the network; it will feed
another application on the same computer, so network bandwidth
requiremets are not a problem.
On the other hand, the option vcodec=chroma is not clear. Which type of
raw video is this? Does it affect only the color (chroma) or also the
luminance?
I haven't found it in the doc.

Thanks again in advance,
B.M.