[vlc] LUA and what?

Easy lists at digital.ktu.lt
Wed Sep 1 15:57:44 CEST 2004

Hello,

I'm quite new to Girder programming, but it seems easy enough. Now that I'we
come to the
point where Girder's own programming is not enough. It seems LUA scripts woul be
the ansewer.
But. But I can't find the relation between them. LUA language is easy to
understand especially if
you know programming at all. But how to make script to execute some groups or
commands in
Girder? It means, I take the variable and depending on its value I've some
different Girder commands
to execute. As there are a lot more than 2 commands it would be a lot of work to
do this with usual
girder commands. Especially if some checks are needed. I.m. if var=1001011 the
the commands 1, 2,
4, and 7 should be executed. How can this be done?

Sincerelly Yours

Algirdas Brazas