[vlc] Re: RTSP on Linux does nothing.

Ollie Eisman ollie at predict.com
Thu Sep 2 22:41:28 CEST 2004

I am having a similar problem. I compiled the live.com library but was
confused as to which components of the library need to be installed, and
where. It has multiple subdirectories.

For instance, these directories are created after compiling:

BasicUsageEnvironment/  groupsock/
UsageEnvironment/       liveMedia/

Within each, should I just pull out the *.a and *.h and link to my
/usr/local/<lib and include>? The installation docs for live.com are
very confusing.