[vlc] suggestion about WEB Multimedia collaboration Application

Jhon Larsson jhonlarsson at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 4 01:31:54 CEST 2004

I'm student of Computer Science in The University of Sidney, I'm developing a WEB Multimedia Collaborative System for my Project of last year in College the have the features of messaging with roster and groups management, file transfer, chat, meetings, and sharing of resources as Voice and Video. I'm doing this Project and have carried out the private and group Messaging and file transfer functionality but this are restricted to connect through Proxies and Firewalls. I have realized a strong search in google, Open Source sites as sourceforge and others and asked questions in various forums and too in various mailing list and don't find the solution.

can someone suggest me some Java/JSP Open Source WEB collaborative Applications as a guide for can develop my Project of last year in College.

Thanks greatly in Advance for your valuable help.