[vlc] Several multicast sources on a single group

Achmad Husni Thamrin ahthamrin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 03:54:19 CEST 2004

Hi All,

I tried to use the VLC 0.7.2 on Windows to receive multicast streams
on a single group from two sources and I found that the VLC "mixes"
the streams so the video I saw was changing all the time, video from
source A at a moment, then from source B at the next moment, and so
on.

Is there any plan in the near future to enable VLC to receive a
multicast stream from a single source only?
Better yet, to enable VLC to automatically create a window for each sources?

Thank you,
-husni-