[vlc] mp4v support

Johann Ransay jransay at synelec.fr
Fri Sep 24 15:56:15 CEST 2004

Hello,

Could someone tell me which library has to be compiled to add mp4v
support to vlc because I when I am trying to play an MPEG4 file
I get the following output:

VLC media player 0.7.2 Bond
[00000327] main input: playlist item `/mnt/cdrom/test.mpg'
libdvbpsi error (PSI decoder): TS discontinuity (received 11, expected
0)
libdvbpsi error (PSI decoder): TS discontinuity (received 11, expected
0)
[00000329] main decoder error: no suitable decoder module for fourcc
`mp4v'.
VLC probably does not support this sound or video format.
[00000327] access_file input: closing `/:///mnt/cdrom/test.mpg'

Any help will be appreciated

Johann