[vlc] Re: [streaming] Re: video image distorted

Yong Chu Eu (Ñî×ÓÓÓ) ceyong at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 07:58:38 CEST 2004

i tested on peer to peer(wired) between vls & vlc,everything fine &
smooth. i think should be wireless envinronment problem, how to reduce the
packet loss? The video stream was unicast from vls server to access
point(HOSTAP) before reach vlc client. I am not test on multicast yet

--- Dermot McGahon <dermot at dspsrv.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 18:23:35 +0200, Benjamin PRACHT
> <bigben+spam at videolan.org> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, Sep 27, 2004, Yong Chu Eu (Ñî×ÓÓÓ) wrote :
> >> Hi, i stream my video stream from VLS 0.5.6(FreeBSD 4.10) throught
> >> Redhat
> >> Based Access Point to redhat notebook computer(vlc 0.7.0),it seem the
> >> image distorted, why? any expert can advice?
> >>

> > Well, seems that you have some huge packet loss here...
>
> Maybe try a smaller MTU or ideally a smaller bandwidth stream.
>

> Dermot.

=====
Ô¸ÄúÓÀÔ¶ÐÒ¸££¬¿ìÀֺͰ²Ïê Happy & Healthy Always ! ^_^ !
¸öÈËÍøÒ³ Homepage:http://planet.time.net.my/sunwaycity/ceyong
¸öÈË·ðѧÍøÒ³ Buddhist Page: http://planet.time.net.my/SunwayCity/ceyong/artikel.htm
ICQ:16994867/ Yahoo Messenger ID:ceyong /MSN Messenger:ceyong at hotmail.com