[vlc] unicast/multicast on ipv6 with vlc

caoxiang remex_cao at sjtu.edu.cn
Wed Sep 29 08:30:48 CEST 2004

1. I only can send/receive ipv6 stream in my local pc. While I send the stream to another pc with different ipv6 address, I cannot capture any ipv6 packet flowing out by sniffer. How could that be?

2. I even cannot receive ipv6 multicast stream in my local pc. While the multicast address is ff05::101. I have checked the "force ipv6" option and add the route "ipv6 adu ff::/8 4" by hand.

btw:my os is win2k with ipv6 packet and the local pc group's ip address is 3ffe::xxxx/64.

Did I miss sth to do? Thanks for any help.