[vlc] Listing of videolan.net on datarecoveryfast.com

Michael Frazier links at datarecoveryfast.com
Sat Apr 2 09:27:45 CEST 2005

I never heard from you, so I wanted to ask you one more time if you
would consider adding Data Recovery Fast  to your links page at:
http://www.videolan.net/links.html

You probably know that linking our websites will benefit both of
them.  Our website has a very popular resource directory and your
site would fit perfectly in our theme!

We've already placed a link to your site in our Free Software
category on this web page:
http://www.datarecoveryfast.com/links/Computers-Software-Free-Software.html

Linking to us is very easy.  First, be sure to edit your listing and
your contact information in our system by clicking here:
http://secure.5starshine.com/contactdb-public/linkpartnerupdate.html?siteid=915414&siteauth=zBqPTZnM3

You'll find our ready to paste linking code on this page:
http://www.datarecoveryfast.com/linkinfo.html

Or you can just reply to this email and tell me where you've posted
our link.  I'll immediately move your site to the top of its
category and make you a permanent link partner.

Thanks in advance for being my link partner!  I look forward to
sending you TONS of traffic over the years!

Sincerely,

Michael Frazier
http://www.datarecoveryfast.com
links at datarecoveryfast.com
[TT:915414]

GLC Ventures, Inc.
711 S. Carson Street Ste 4
Carson City, NV 89701

REMOVE INSTRUCTIONS:

We contacted your website because you link with sites similar to ours.  Linking relevant
websites together creates targeted traffic that is independent of the search engines.
If you do not wish to link with our website, simply click the link below and you will not
be contacted again.  Your link will also be removed from our website.  Thank you!

http://secure.5starshine.com/contactdb-public/removelm.html?id=4344302:wlBDm2Fpk