[vlc] I am maintaining a mirror in Stockholm, Sweden (100Mbit)

Erik T. Soderstrom erik at yi.se
Sat Apr 2 15:49:24 CEST 2005

Hi!

My name is Erik and I am the main operational technician of
<ftp://ftp.yi.se/> ftp.yi.se

Yi is short for Young Insurgents which is an organization involved mainly
with gaming, but which also maintains a currently small FTP archive (in
size).

It can be viewed under ftp://ftp.yi.se <ftp://ftp.yi.se/>  or
http://ftp.yi.se <http://ftp.yi.se/>

I am currently mirroring all of my VLC related material directly from
ftp://ftp.snt.utwente.nl/pub/software/videolan/.

The server is a 2.4Ghz 1GB ram machine, though only with 40gb of space. We
have a dedicated 100Mbit connection on a static IP, and the server is in a
co-location center in Stockholm, Sweden.

Bandwidth is not an issue as the connection will burst up to 1Gbit if it
tops the 100Mbit line for more than 10 minutes.

Just wanted to do my fair share of contribution for the project I have come
to enjoy the use of ,for so long of a time.

Anyways, I hope this can help in any way!

Yours,

Erik