[vlc] Re: Multiple multicast streams

faizal jeswent pvfaizal at yahoo.co.in
Tue Apr 5 18:14:53 CEST 2005

Thanks. It worked with putty. I'll try to configure it now.
Is there any documentation on usage of the http interface for vlm? And does vlm support sap?
Thanks,
Faizal

Antoine Cellerier <dionoea at via.ecp.fr> wrote:
On Tue, Apr 05, 2005, faizal jeswent wrote:
> I got it to show the password with telnet 127.0.0.1 4212. After typing
> "admin", no response.

Are you using windows ? You should then try to use putty (look for
"putty download" in google) to connect. I think we already had issues
with the telnet program shipped with windows.

--
dionoea