[vlc] Re: modest question

Utku Altunkaya utku at citlembik.com.tr
Wed Apr 6 01:33:30 CEST 2005

The latest version of the eMule partfile access module (updated for VLC
0.8.1), together with usage instructions and source code, can be
downloaded here:

http://www.geocities.com/sibermutant/

For inquiries and bug reports please use the following thread in the
eMule Development Forum:

http://forum.emule-project.net/index.php?showtopic=70846

Best regards...