[vlc] Suggestion

Jean-Sylvain Tre jean_sylvain79 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 12 05:13:13 CEST 2005

Hi!

I have a suggestion for vlc. when viewving a movie, it is pretty difficult
to point the exact moment we want to see. The longest the movie is, the
hardest is it to find de right moment. This is because of the progress bar
that is really too short.

With other movie players, the progress bar goes bigger when you see the film
on full screen. I suggest  it to be the same for VLC. This seem irrelevant
when you watch drama or things like that, but it is useful when you look at
sport movies when you want to see again and again a trick. When I'm having
trouble doing this on vlc, I switch for quicktime wich is really good for it
(ou can pause the movie and use the scrollbar control on the mouse to have a
slow motion forward or backward).

if it was'nt for this, vlc would be just perfect!! :)

Hope this comment will be considered!

Jean-Sylvain