[vlc] Re: SAP in IPv6?

Antonio Pinizzotto antonio.pinizzotto at iit.cnr.it
Sat Apr 23 13:01:12 CEST 2005

Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote:
> Le Samedi 23 Avril 2005 12:17, Antonio Pinizzotto a écrit :
>
>>It works (vlc sender send IPv6 SAP), but the problem now is that the
>>vlc used as client, don't show the SAP announcement in the playlist.
>>I would need to see in the playlist both IPv4 and IPv6 SAP
>>announcement.
>

> SAP IPv6 announcements receival was actually disabled by default in VLC
> media player until now. You can enable it by hand with the --sap-ipv6
> option (or from the SAP module advanced settings in the preferences
> panel). It will be enabled by default as of the next official release.

Is it possible to receive both IPv6 and IPv4 SAP?

That is what I would need...

Antonio

--
Antonio Pinizzotto

C.N.R.                             Phone:  +39 050 3152115
Ist. di Informatica e Telematica   Mobile: +39 348 7981033
c/o Area della Ricerca di Pisa     Fax:    +39 050 3152593
Via Giuseppe Moruzzi, 1            mailto:Antonio.Pinizzotto at iit.cnr.it
I-56124  Pisa (Italy)              http://www.iit.cnr.it