[vlc] Re: vlc mozilla plugin crashes in Mozilla 1.7.6

Marcel Ruff mr at marcelruff.info
Wed Apr 27 09:12:47 CEST 2005

ikyben at ozu.es wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have recently suffer a crash with vlc mozilla plugin with the 1.7.6
> version of Mozilla (the one available on Debian testing). I had to go back
> to Mozilla 1.7.5.
> Does this newer (1.7.5) version need some concrete configuration?
I had also problems if the mozilla version which is compiled against vlc
is not matching exactly the mozilla version used for the plugin.

If i remember correctly i compiled vlc against mozilla 1.7.3 and
using it in mozilla 1.7.6 crashed.
After compiling vlc with the 1.7.6 mozilla everything was fine.

regards
Marcel

--
http://www.xmlBlaster.org