[vlc] Re: How did I download your player?

CUTMAN ~CW~ cutmancw at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 9 04:21:00 CEST 2005

>From: Antoine Cellerier <dionoea at via.ecp.fr>
>
>Hello,
>
>On Sun, Aug 07, 2005, Frank Bellini wrote:
> > I awoke one day to your icon on my desttop, uninvited.
> >
> > I assume simply deleting the icon will remove your uninvited "gift".
> >
> > If the French want to help the U.S., there are other ways besides
>competing
> > with computer programs.
>
>I don't have a clue. You must have installed it with some other program.
>
>Best regards,
>
>--
>Antoine Cellerier
>dionoea
>
>--

do you have any enemies? maybe someone who secretely hates you and has
hacked your computer, yet has a softspot in his/her heart too and wanted to
give you a quality and free software media player..

that's my guess.. either that or like dionoea says, it was installed from
within one of the many of the possible thousands of other packages that vlc
is installed with. :)

deleting the icon will not remove an uninvited "gift".. unless you think the
gift only consists of an icon'ed shortcut file ;)

hth..
zcot