[vlc] Re: [Turner Jason-MGI8247 <jasonturner at motorola.com>] Playing MPEG4 video

Paul Rae PRae at aminocom.com
Tue Aug 16 00:13:08 CEST 2005

Sorry i cant help but i have similar problems. I've yet to find a h24 stream that vlc will decode from any hardware encoder (Tandberg, Harmonic, etc...)

I've posted similar questions in the past, but never really got any response.

----- Forwarded message from Turner Jason-MGI8247 <jasonturner at motorola.com> -----