[vlc] Re: receive two video streaming - HELP!!!

Chhaya, Harshal hchhaya at ti.com
Tue Aug 23 16:43:21 CEST 2005

> I need urgently receide 2 video streaming from diferent sources, both
> streaming are unicast, how can I do that??, is posible to receive for
> example the first streaming with unicast-udp on the videolan
> program, and the other streaming in the iexplorer plugging??, by
> the way, how it is used the iexplorer pluggin??

As long as both the streams are using different port numbers, you
can receive them without problems at the receiver. For example if
your streams are being sent to port numbers 1234 and 5555, you can
start 2 copies of vlc and listen to a different port number
in each instance and you will receive them without problems.

Regards,
- Harshal