[vlc] Re: streaming problems using rtsp & videolan client0.8.2 on FC4

Agarwal, Yuvraj yuvraj.agarwal at intel.com
Wed Aug 31 03:45:50 CEST 2005

Thanks !
I appreciate the feedback.

So I was able to build vlc from source.
2 questions  -

1. I am however unable to build Wxwidgets in FC4.
   I need this for using skins etc. I only have the
   command line interface.
   any idea / instruction on how to build this ?
2. I have the command line version of vlc now working.
   I need to use vlc to play an rtsp stream and then
   quit immediately. Unfortunately vlc plays the rtsp
   stream fine but then does not quit - it continuously
   spits out a message.. :

    TaskInterrupt
    TaskInterrupt
    .

I tried putting a vlc:quit after the rtsp file name
but it did not work. Any advice is appreciated !

thanks
Yuvraj