[vlc] [Holger Schulz <kuddel at informatik.uni-siegen.de>] Forum

System administration admin at via.ecp.fr
Fri Dec 2 22:22:17 CET 2005

----- Forwarded message from Holger Schulz <kuddel at informatik.uni-siegen.de> -----

From: Holger Schulz <kuddel at informatik.uni-siegen.de>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 10:32:46 +0100
To: videolan at videolan.org
Cc: admin at videolan.org
Subject: Forum

I tried to post a message to the forum VLC media player for Mac OS X,
but i didn't work. I filled in the form including the confirmation code
and hit  "Submit". But nothing was submitted. The form was displayed
again with a new confirmation code, I entered that ans treid again -
same result.

I'd really like to submit this message. It deals with a problem whih
might be a bug. But your system doesn't allow to send in bug reports
directly. So I went to the forum. But I do not understand how that
works.

hs

P.S.: The unsubmitted message, if someone cares:

I run MacOS X X 10.4.2 "Tiger" on a PowerBook G4 which has an
illuminated keyboard. I set the illumination tu turn of, if not used
for 10 seconds or longer.

But that doesn't work, when playing back videos with VLC in fullscreen
mode. The illumniation stays active the whole time. That disturbs me on
watching the movies. So I have to turn it off manually.

When I get the control panel into the foreground (Cmd-Ctrl-C), the
illumination is deactivated automatically w.r.t. the settings.

What can I do?

Thanks

Agent S.

P.S.: I use VLC 0.8.2