[vlc] Capture video / Stream with direct show:

Herbert Reyes hreys at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 21 20:22:53 CET 2005

Thanks for responding to this post
  Pierre,

  This is what I have  a pc with windows XP sp2
  I have a Digital Video converter px TV402U connected to it using usb port and I have a external DVD player connected to the Digital Video Converter. I want to capture the video from the external DVD player. I have movie on a DVD playe that I want to capture using VLC 08.4a
  I am not sure if I have to configure anything because I can't capture video when I try.
  I get all kind of errors

  main warning late picture skipped
  main warning out range
  Dshow can't open video
  Thank you again
  Let me know if this clear enough.

Pierre ROULLET <pierre.roullet at st.com> wrote:

What do you mean stream with Directshow?