[vlc] Re: MPEG2 file incorrect time

Rett D. Walters rettw at rtwnetwork.com
Wed Feb 2 22:22:38 CET 2005

>>Is there a way to correct this manually, like with a hex
>>file editor or some other means?
>>
>>Rett
>>
> as I wrote to the author in mencoder-users at mplayerhq.hu,
> the current muxer (mpeg1 only) can't.
> The ps-muxer I posted in mplayer-users at the beginning
> of january is a real mpeg2/1 muxer, can also patch the
> sequence
> header's parameters and do many other things.

Great - but.....

I have been unable to find this posting in gmane or the
mplayerhq.hu archives.  Is there some other place I may be
able to find it?  All of the messages I am seeing authored
by you in Jan 05, don't mention or include any patches.  I
am really interested in trying this out.  I have also seen
a posting around Jan 22 in mplayer-users about someone
else interested but they can't find the reference post -
may even be the author of this vlc thread.

Thanks,

Rett Walters