[vlc] Re: T-Shirt Desgin contest

Antoine Cellerier dionoea at via.ecp.fr
Thu Feb 10 14:56:19 CET 2005

Hello,

On Wed, Feb 09, 2005, Jorge Inchaurregui Elizarraras wrote:
> 1) What do you want to say (communicate) with the t-shirt?

Basicaly : VideoLAN is great. Use VideoLAN ... we don't really have a
specific idea.

> 2) How much do you want to spend on the production? (you want it to
> have many colors, just 2, 1, etc)

A production cost under 5 euros per T-shirt would be great. Of course
that depends on the number of T-shirts we actutally buy. I'll make a web
page on videolan.org or the wiki as soon as I have more info concerning
costs / color.

> 3) Can you supply some stuff like logos, pics, etc? (to be used in the
> desing, of course)

The logos are available on the goodies web page. The VLC icon is the
first cone on the page. You can also use the old videolan logo. I'll put
direct links to the logos we might want to use on the T-shirt specific
web page I was refering to before.

Thanks for your support to the VideoLAN project,

--
dionoea