[vlc] vlc in MFC/Win32 application

Julien GILLES jgilles at glmultimedia.com
Thu Feb 10 15:58:38 CET 2005

Hi,

I wonder if it's possible to integrate a vlc player in an MFC/win32
application ; I just want to see a video in an already existing window,
without any control buttons. I had a look at the API at
developers.videolan.org, but can't figure out how to use it... The
easiest would be to have an activeX component...

--
Julien GILLES.

This email communication is confidential and is intended solely for whom it is addressed. Copying, or re-using in any way by anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions expressed are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of GL TRADE or any of its affiliates.

If you have received this mail in error, please destroy the copy in your possession and notify abuse at gltrade.com