[vlc] Help

Liz Daubson sarcastic_earthling at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 01:45:50 CET 2005

I need help. I keep on trying to use the program, but it will not play anything. I used it yesterday but it will not work today. I would really appreciate it if you could e-mail me and let me know if there is anything I can do to fix it. Any help would be great. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Liz

Don’t wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to light, go down there and light the stupid thing yourself. Love your enemies. It really pisses them off. Nobody is perfect. I’m nobody and therefore I’m perfect. Stupidity is not a crime, so you’re free to go. I have opinions of my own, strong opinions, but I don’t always agree with them. Don’t take life too seriously. You won’t come out of it alive anyway. There are two infinities—the universe and stupidity. Although I’m not so sure about the universe. I have a new philosophy. I’m going to dead one day at a time. Wit is educated insolence.