[vlc] Re: vlc streaming howto?

Ricardo Kleemann ricardo at americasnet.com
Mon Jan 3 19:12:25 CET 2005

Hi,

I'm quite sure... just to be sure, here's the listing from iptables:

# iptables -L
Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT)

Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT)

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)

Here's my vlc command line:
# vlc -vvv
udp://@:5010:sout=#transcode{vcodec=DIV3,vb=256,scale=1,acodec=mp3,ab=128,channels=2}:duplicate{dst=std{access=mmsh,mux=ts,url=:5012}}

When I access via WMP, to mms://192.168.1.245:5012
I get a network error. I know the linux server (192.168.1.245) is receiving
the stream; it just doesn't seem to be re-broadcasting it on port 5012