[vlc] Re: Audio eats memory when PTS is not stable

simon schmidt schmidt.simon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 00:04:58 CET 2005

Rick Davis wrote:

>All,
>	When there are audio problems on a feed, the audio logic eats memory
>real fast. I am trying to run version 0.8.0 on Windows CE 5.0. I am watching
>a live feed and there appears to be PTS problems. The audio logic eats about
>600KB of memory every second. Needless to say, on Windows CE it doesn't run
>for long.

hmmm I don't see why the swedish gouvernment should couse problems with
VLC.  PTS("Post och TeleStyrelsen") shouldn't mind what you are doing
(unless you are sending pirat radio in sweden).
aah now i get it.... the stream is sent on the FM-band in sweden and now
you have to move your sender...
I have a tip for you: find a good roof that you have access to and chain
it to the building. (that should give you a few more minutes of sending
time.)

btw. what sender are you using? how many watts? do you have an SWR?

why dont you send internet radio? or get a licence to send FM radio!

you can check www.antus.se for some info about piratradio (in swedish)
www.pts.se - post och telestyrelsen

nevermind im just bored....