[vlc] Re: Vidéo libre pour France Télévisions

Ludovic Pénet ludovic at penet.org
Sun Jan 16 10:28:51 CET 2005

Le dimanche 16 janvier 2005 à 10:08 +0100, Jean-Paul Saman a écrit :
> Can someone translate this for me please?
I asked for a meeting with vlc team in order to prepare a request to
France Televisions, France national television company. It uses WMA for
its videos since a few weeks and, as it is a public service, I would
like to propose them to also use a public format and publicly available
tools. In software, this translates to open standards and free software.

Antoine replied by proposing me to come at the École Centrale to view
thein installation on Tuesday, the 25th.

Regards,

Ludovic