[vlc] Great software

regulator79 regulator79 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 16 19:39:31 CET 2005

Dear VideoLan group,
      This is the all-in-one player that all of the large software
companies can't create!  This is definitely the best as it plays all
formats I have: avi, wma, mp3, etc.  In particular, errors which stop
QuickTime in its tracks will not stop VLC.  Next I will try the
streaming solutions.
      I'm not looking for a job.  As a programmer I am interested in
emailing a developer to understand how this project was developed.  By
the way, my system is OSX.
Best regards,
     Shine-Tay Ni
Keep doing what you're doing to get what you're getting.