[vlc] Re: command line

Roberto Politi roberto.politi at csp.it
Tue Jan 18 08:38:05 CET 2005

> In your case, the complete option would certainly be --audio-visual
> goom.
>
> You can get the list of all available options using --longhelp
> --advanced. You can redirect the output tu a file using "> file" at the
> end of the command line, as for any shell command...
Redirection to a file with the > doesn't work either because the output is
written in a new windows and the file output.txt created is 0 bytes long

I tried the option you suggested but doesn't works (at least on my winxp
system). I'm using the precompiled Windows version. Does it lacks any
module/option? Do I have to get another version?

Thanks,
Roberto