[vlc] How can I ?

Sébastien Chevriau chevriaus at yahoo.fr
Tue Jan 18 19:15:43 CET 2005

Hi all,

I am working in Belfort University (France) and I am
trying to modify VLC player in order to be able to
control the speed of the playback by the serial port
(read a digital value like 100 for 1x or 150 for 1,5x)

My problem is that I am a beginner in Cygwin using. So
I am not able to find methods that allow me to access
the serial port.

Is there someone who know which methods cna I use and
how must I put them in VLC in order to compile for
Windows.

Thank in advance for all answers.

Seb.