[vlc] vlc with Java thread problem

Pedro Lorente/UPC Pedro.Lorente at upc.edu
Wed Jan 19 12:36:22 CET 2005

Hi,

        I'm developing a little interface in Java  that it run a thread
with vlc command line (Ex: vlc -I rc). At first I try it with the default
installation of videolan from debian mirrors of Videolan homepage.
I've a little problem when the interface launch the vlc command line, vlc
don't launch because it try to run the skins2 interface. After this I
recompile videolan with wxwindows disabled, but now vlc continue fail.
Anyone know how can I run vlc in a thread enviorment with rc activated?

Thanks in advance

P.D: Excuse-me for my bad English, I hope that you can understand it.

Pedro Lorente
MediaCAT - Fundación i2CAT
93 413 70 59