[vlc] Re: vlc with Java thread problem

Pedro Lorente/UPC Pedro.Lorente at upc.edu
Wed Jan 19 15:58:26 CET 2005

Thanks but it's fails,  I think that the problem can be the execuiton
enviorment. Do you know if vlc need any especial enviorment var?

Pedro Lorente
MediaCAT - Fundación i2CAT
93 413 70 59

"Mark Moriarty" <mfmbusiness at earthlink.net>
Sent by: vlc-bounce at videolan.org
19/01/2005 15:32
Please respond to vlc

        To:     <vlc at videolan.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        [vlc] Re: vlc with Java thread  problem

-I dummy --extraintf rc --rc-host 192.168.2.50:23   (use your IP address
and desired port) is probably appropriate syntax on *nix

If the PC instead uses Windows, add --rc-quiet