[vlc] Re: STB compatible with VLC and MPEG4

Paul Rae PRae at aminocom.com
Thu Jan 27 10:19:53 CET 2005

I cant answer some of the questions that have been raised on this thread without a NDA in place. I can assure you the 120 is a real product and shipping in low volumes to some customers. Again speak to our Sales guys, they can give you the whole Sales pitch and potentially sort out samples.

130 is being worked on and will be ready soon ...