[vlc] Re: vlc 0.8.2 problem with TS streams

GALAD77 GALAD77 at terra.es
Thu Jul 7 10:57:33 CEST 2005

Hello,

thanx for the answer, but I don't know exactly the meaning of proper PMT
in the stream? How can I know it? I think vlc/vls treats it internally.
About PID, I suppose it is a program ID, I can see PID 18 and PID 0, but
I don't give a PID number in vls.
BTW, previous version of vlc do play the stream, why do they and not the
latest release?

G.