[vlc] Re: Checking of CAM Slot Type

Jean-Paul Saman jean-paul.saman at planet.nl
Fri Jul 8 10:01:56 CEST 2005

Michael Ditum wrote:

>I just realised there is a VLC Development list. Should I post my
>patch to there instead of here?

Yes, that would be the best way. Luckily most developers are also on the
vlc@ list.

Just a side note. The development team likes the patches in the form of
diff's against the original code. If you use subversion, then you can
just type (under linux), e.g:
svn diff modules/dvb/dvb.c > dvb.patch

and sent the resulting patch file to the vlc-devel list.

Gtz,
Jean-Paul Saman