[vlc] No picture with mpg2 codec souting

Stephane Darosso stef_darosso at yahoo.fr
Tue Jul 19 10:41:46 CEST 2005

Hi,

few days ago, I have posted on the forum a question about souting problem when using mpeg2 codec and UDP broadcasting (http://forum.videolan.org/viewtopic.php?t=10610), and a Guest (Ryan) answered that the "the sections that make the lib_ts.so files were commented ".

The problem is that I cannot found this. I have checked the "configure" file, but nothing. So, if some body could help me, it will be great :).

Stephane