[vlc] [chatet delphine <delphinechatet at yahoo.fr>] Tr: no sound and bad video quality

System administration admin at via.ecp.fr
Fri Jul 22 18:41:10 CEST 2005

 The deleted attachment is at:
    <http://www.videolan.org/~admin/20050722-videolan/050711-1.AVI>

----- Forwarded message from chatet delphine <delphinechatet at yahoo.fr> -----

From: chatet delphine <delphinechatet at yahoo.fr>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 16:33:36 +0200 (CEST)
To: vlc at videolan.org
Subject: Tr: no sound and bad video quality
	RCVD_IN_ORBS autolearn=no version=3.0.3

her is the report of messages in VLC media player 0.8.4-fbx-1 (interface
wxWindows) :

main debug: looking for decoder module: 24 candidates

araw debug: samplerate:16000Hz channels:1 bits/sample:8

main debug: using decoder module "araw"

main debug: looking for encoder module: 9 candidates

ffmpeg debug: libavcodec already initialized

ffmpeg error: cannot open encoder

stream_out_transcode error: cannot find encoder

main debug: unlocking module "araw"

stream_out_transcode error: cannot create audio chain

main error: cannot create packetizer output

http debug: requested playlist pause

main debug: control type=1

Please help me, here are the codecs I need to read my files : Mpeg4
Video Codec Compressor V1.
That's the only thongs I can give You, I'm not experienced, I just
compressed my files and watch
them.
I send You one of them, if it can help you to resolve my problem.
Thank you

Appel audio GRATUIT partout dans le monde avec le nouveau Yahoo!
Messenger
Téléchargez le ici !

----  End forwarded message -----

--