[vlc] http interface with Iexplorer

Pierre-Hugues PERET pype at gameflux.com
Wed Jun 8 11:55:55 CEST 2005

HEllo,
i'm using vlc 0.8.1 as a server on debian sid, and when i use the http
interface with Iexplorer from home to control my stream, lots of things are
not working, when using Mozilla / firefox, all is ok.
I would like to use Iexplorer to control the stream because when i'm not at
home, the only browser available is IExplorer.
I noticed that when calling the page index.html with arguments directly
(eg. index.html?control=add&mrl=myvideo.avi), it's working, but when using
submit buttons, it does'nt work...

anybody found a workaround for this ?

thx