[vlc] Features of VLC

Mike Meadows mmeadows at moroil.com
Tue Jun 14 17:29:56 CEST 2005

Does any version or "skin" for vlc provide for selecting a start point
in a video and end point, then being able to loop the playback? I have
only seen two video players that do this, one is EO Video, but it has
trouble reading the AVI's that seem so easy for vlc. I really like the
player, and hope there is a start and end selection and loop or that one
will be developed.

Great player, as I said. I am impressed with the payback ability of all
the different (and even incomplete) AVI's.