[vlc] Re: audio codec for wireless

faizal jeswent pvfaizal at yahoo.co.in
Fri Jun 17 09:48:08 CEST 2005

Hi,
We've developed a custom tv tuner card based on the Phillips chain TDA8275(tuner), TDA8290(demodulator) and SAA7135(video decoder). The reason is that we need to access the BT.656 output from the SAA7135 chip to feed it to a DM642 EVM.
We are using VLC-0.8.1 on win XP.
Regards,
Faizal

Sanker Gopalakrishnan <sanker.g at gmail.com> wrote:
which is the vlc version  & video/audio capture card that u r using??

On 6/16/05, faizal jeswent <pvfaizal at yahoo.co.in> wrote: Hi,
We are streaming video in multicast mode over Wi-Fi
using videolan. The video codec we use is mp4v. Which
is the best audio codec that can be used with ts
streaming?
Regards,
faizal

Sanker Gopalakrishnan,