[vlc] Re: Failed with exit status:1 while compiling VLC code

boku boku0712 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 08:04:28 CET 2005

Dear Mark,
    I've re-installed the 1.8.5 into cygwin and recompile the VLC.
However, the result is the same. Is there any other solutions on this?
 How about the autom4te? Did i install the unstable switch on
"autom4te"?   Thanks~

Copying file autotools/mkinstalldirs
+ aclocal-1.8 -I m4
' is already registered with AC_CONFIG_FILES.
autoconf/status.m4:848: AC_CONFIG_FILES is expanded from...
configure.ac:4372: the top level
autom4te: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 1
aclocal-1.8: autom4te failed with exit status: 1