[vlc] trying to send non dated packet to stream output

GALAD77 GALAD77 at terra.es
Tue Mar 8 19:27:58 CET 2005

Hello,

I'm using vls as streaming server (as delay -0.3 ms- is much smaller
than using vlc -at least a second-)
On the client part I'm using vlc 0.81, and it can play good the streamed
information. However, if I try to transcode the stream and send it to an
IP address, vlc is not able to do that, saying continously the following
packet:
" trying to send non dated packet to stream output ".
It seems the transcode option is not fully compatible with vls, is it?
But if vlc 0.81 can visualize it, it appears a bit strange the problem
for transcodification.
The most strangest thing is that with vlc 0.7.0 it does transcode, but
with vlc 0.7.1 and upper version it doesn't; so it appears to be a
function/class/module upgrade that turns imcompatible the transcode
operation.
Any ideas or suggestions?

thanx,
Galad