[vlc] Re: timestamp in video while transcoding from file to file

GALAD77 GALAD77 at terra.es
Thu Mar 10 17:12:30 CET 2005

Hello,

thanx for the explanation.
I have one suggestion, but perhaps it is not adequate as I don't know
much about source code.
Just to timestamp appropiately, if transcoding is necessary, one may
change the time each 25 frames with a counter variable.
Would it be simple or does it affect too much code? I will try to look
for the it in the source code, but it seems a big project...

G.