[vlc] Re: sap & livedotcom compatibility

Derk-Jan Hartman hartman at videolan.org
Tue Mar 22 18:19:15 CET 2005

Yes, this is indeed a side effect of some logic in previous versions of
VLC. Could you try to test this with a nightly build of VLC?
http://www.videolan.org/~videolan

The issue should be solved in this development version.

you can try vlc -vvv file/livedotcom://myfile.sdp in the old version if
you want.
I'm not sure if that will work though.

DJ

On 22 mrt 2005, at 16:55, Johann Ransay wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to read a RTP/MPEG-4 elementary stream with the following
> command:
> vlc -vvv myfile.sdp
>
> I have the feeling that the sap module (or the sdp submodule of sap) is
> somehow preventing the livedotcom demux module to operate properly.
>
> Is it possible to disable this sap module with a command line argument
> ?
>
> Johann

---
Universiteit Twente