[vlc] Affiliate

Joe Lin jlin at divxnetworks.com
Wed Mar 23 00:28:50 CET 2005

To Whom It May Concern:

My name is Joe and I help manage the DivX.com affiliate program. I came
across your website, www.videolan.org, and was impressed with how
informative you are with digital video and how well the site is
organized. Moreover, we share a common interest in a lot of topics
discussed.

I think your website will do very well as an affiliate reeslling DivX
video software products (currently Dr. DivX and DivX Pro, with new
products being released in the next few months). Our affiliate program
is managed through Commission Junction and while commissions start at
10%, they can reach 30% based on your performance.

Learn more about DivX video software at www.divx.com
<http://www.divx.com/> , and consider joining our program:

https://signup.cj.com/member/brandedPublisherSignUp.do?air_refmerchantid
=1049007. I think an affiliate relationship could be mutually
beneficial, so sign up today!

Thanks for your time. I look forward to accepting your application and
working with you in the future.

Joe

Joe Lin

DivXNetworks, Inc.