[vlc] Re: Serial Control

Mark Moriarty mfmbusiness at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 23 02:56:26 CET 2005

The rc interface would be close to a start, likely -- it's a simple socket
interface, already very much RS232-like in that it is command-response using
"normal" commands.  Since it's Ethernet, you use a Telnet app, but switching
to an RS-232 interface ought not be too horrendous.

Personally, if you have any options I'd switch to Ethernet, use RC.